Are you aware of the power of big data to boost sales in the manufacturing industry?
Are you aware of the power of big data to boost sales in the manufacturing industry? If you are a sales professional you are probably used to finding your prospects mainly at trade shows, through your network or distributor efforts.
But there is a whole new world of big data that can do for your business a lot more than you can possibly imagine. So, if you ever wondered how Big Data tools can boost your business growth, here are a few fun facts that can give you a hint:
- – 90% of the entire data present in the world has been created in just the last two years of time.
- – At the moment, less than 0.5% of all data is ever analyzed and used
- – The revenue of any company can get boosted up by 66% due to performing data-quality best practices.
- – Over half of the Fortune 50 companies use Hadoop – the topmost open-source big data tool. Some of the Big names include Amazon Web services, Hortonworks, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Facebook, etc.
- – Within the next 5-8 years, you’ll find more than 50 billion smart connected devices available in the entire world which will be developed to collect, analyze and last but not the least – share data.
- – “Every 2 days we create as much data as we did from the beginning of time until 2003”, Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google from 2001 to 2011
If you want to discover even more fun and interesting facts about big data this will surely be a good read: https://latinamericanpost.com/27532-15-unique-facts-about-the-big-data
#bigdata #bigdatatools #salesintelligence #machinelearning #bigdatafacts