WANTED: Junior Campaign Manager!
Swathly is growing and we are looking for a talented, creative junior campaign manager to join our cool and innovative start-up. This is a hands-on role in a rapidly growing start-up.
Swathly is a sales intelligence software that optimizes selling processes for the manufacturing industry by using big data analysis and machine learning technology.
As a campaign manager, you’ll need to create and own attractive campaigns to support our clients׳ lead generation and brand awareness.
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns that achieve pipeline and revenue targets across all stages of the marketing funnel
- Analyse campaigns and identify new opportunities for growth and optimization
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaign results
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and keep on top of technical change
- Fluent English – A must
- Experience with CRM tools and marketing automation software to execute integrated demand generation programs and measure their effectiveness
- Understanding and Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Linkedin ads, Facebook ads, SEO and other marketing automation platforms
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to write creative and effective copy
- Goal oriented approach and very strong analytical capabilities
- Creative thinker with data-driven mindset
- Team player that is enthusiastic to be working in a startup environment
- 1+ years experience of analytical work, preferably at a SaaS company
- Excellent level of English both written and spoken
- Passionate about data with outstanding analytical & technical skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, SQL, powerBI
- Understanding Big Data main concepts
- Self-motivated and independent, yet hungry to learn and grow
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify to which job you are applying, thank you!