WANTED: Junior Data Analyst!
Swathly is growing and we are looking for a hands-on, business-oriented, and highly motivated Data Analyst to join our cool and innovative start-up.
Swathly is a sales intelligence software that optimizes selling processes for the B2B industry by using big data analysis and machine learning technology.
As a data analyst, you’ll need to have an in-depth understanding of the business and data. You will be responsible for creating analysis, tools, and reports to help the growth and success of our business.
A perfect candidate will be highly analytical, precise with high motivation for success
- Develop and run quantitative analysis, models, and reports
- Perform deep-dive analysis to improve performance across multiple domains
- Working closely with various departments helping to drive the growth and success of our company
- Build and develop automated tools to transform business needs into scalable and data driven solutions
- Technological background and experience in data – A must
- Fluent English – A must
- Microsoft Excel knowledge (Pivot tables, lookups) – A must
- SQL knowledge – A must
- Data visualization tools knowledge (Tableau, PowerBI) – Advantage
- Python knowledge – Advantage
- Experience in a similar role in the military- Advantage
- BSc or BA degree in Statistics / Industrial Management / Business Administration or similar field- Advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills: service-oriented, positive, proactive attitude, teamwork capability- A Must!