A new job opening: Digital Marketing Assistant for a Junior position
We’re hiring – again!
A start-up company that develops big data solutions for the manufacturing industry is looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant for a full-time position. The job location is Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv.
The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment and have tremendous opportunities to develop her/his skills in content writing, email campaign management, and social media management.
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns – including copywriting
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- BA degree in marketing or a related field, or a graduate of an established digital marketing program
- Strong copywriting skills are a must – both in English and Hebrew.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Success-driven and a team player
- A native English speaker level
Please send your C.V and your email campaign copywriting samples to email@example.com with the subject line: C.V for Junior Digital Marketing Assistant.